We have outlined our safety procedures below to ensure that you have a safe and comfortable visit when coming to our office.
At Urban Unwind, your health and safety is always our #1 priority.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
· If you need to reschedule your appointment please try to let us know 24 hours in advance.
· If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment.
CHECKING IN AT OUR OFFICE
· At the current time, we request that only clients being treated come to their scheduled appointment. We also ask that all children and guests remain at home.
· We ask that each client wear a mask to their appointment. We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the office.
· All clients will be pre-screened with a COVID-19 questionnaire and consent.
OUR STAFF & OFFICE
· Our staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and will adhere to consistent Hand washing and hygiene practices.
· Our treatment rooms will be disinfected and sanitized before and after every appointment.
· We will be cleaning and disinfecting our common areas and frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
· Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC & OSHA.
Your safety and well being have always been, and continue to be our utmost priority and responsibility! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please DO NOT come to your appointment if you are experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 and give us a call to reschedule.